User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
post #1 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 10:37 AM Thread Starter

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Thumbs down

I teach a variety of motorsports at BeaveRun MotorSports ComPlex. (http://www.beaverun.com)

If any one is interested in any of the training, let me know and I'll see if I can get a discounted rate. Corporate and Group rates are also available.

Training that we offer: http://www.beaverun.com/training.asp

Some Highlights:

Pro Formula Experience

007 Experience

Flat Out (Open Lapping Days)

(BR) Auto X

I can also provide private 1on1 training.

For special rates or 1on1 training please PM me. All other questions can be answered here. Half day and full day training is available. Custom programs for corporations or individuals are not a problem.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
___TUNING CONCEPT, JAPAN PREMIER

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
•
•

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 04:31 PM
Super Moderator

Quoted: 2 Post(s)
You can do this all year around? Wow. Lucky you.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin
post #3 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 04:35 PM
Grand Touring Member

Send a message via AIM to jinxxycat Send a message via Yahoo to jinxxycat
Thanks for the info Chris!!! Although I'll not be back out till spring

And you know I'll be back!

post #4 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 04:37 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Yes. The Off Season is cheaper.

The nice thing about private instruction is I can customize the curriculum based on experience and what is the client wants to learn.

•
•

post #5 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 04:38 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
And you know I'll be back!
Understandably. It's like Crack.

haha.. but seriously. The best part about it, is training with me. That is priceless.

•
•

post #6 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 04:40 PM
Super Moderator

You ever have anyone that comes from hundreds of miles away? Too bad you're so far, because I would take this opportunity if I were closer.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin
post #7 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 04:41 PM
Touring Member

It says that roll bars are mandatory for verts.

So it ain't so!

It's REALLY slow...
post #8 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 04:42 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Just so that there is no misunderstanding.

Some of the events, like the 007 Experience, is the Real Deal. You won't find any place cheaper to destroy at least 2 vehicles in such a fun way. Let alone learn skills that could save your life. It truly isn't a Politcally Correct watered down version. We did this with AutoWeek and Automobile magazine recently. And it blew there socks off. In fact, nobody has ever left unhappy. Plum Tuckered Out.. but never unhappy.

•
•

post #9 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 04:43 PM Thread Starter

(Thread Starter)
Quote:
It says that roll bars are mandatory for verts.

So it ain't so!

The ZR has been approved for most events.

•
•

post #10 of 53 (permalink) Old 12-07-2005, 04:45 PM
Touring Member

can someone do the 007 experience without prior training?

you can call me a SINNER and you can call me a SAINT celebrate me for who I am and indict me for what I aint put me up on a pedestal or drag me down in dirt STICKS AND STONES WILL BREAK MY BONES but your NAMES WILL NEVER HURT!!!
I'll be the garden you'll be the snake all of my fruit is yours to take better the devil that you know your love for me will grow because this is who i am you can like it or not you can love me or leave me cause i'm never gonna stop...

<span style="color:#FF0000">MADONNA
Sponsored Links
Advertisement