Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

Value of a 2005 350 touring

2K views 6 replies 2 participants last post by  Edsteve 
#1 ·
I'm trying to help a widowed friend figure a value of a 2005 350 convertible with only 6500 miles. This car was bought new and has been garaged since day 1. Silver exterior with a navy top, interior grey and black. This car still smells new. Any ideas beyond the normal Blue book etc...?
This appears to be the lowest mileage example I can find.

Thanks,
Ed

#2 ·
Welcome Ed- Sorry to say, even a mint '05 ZR is still a used ZR. It would help to know if it has a six-speed or auto tranny and what trim level it is. Also, are there good service records to show it was least annually? Otherwise, the low mileage becomes just an incentive to help the sale, not a huge monetary factor.

#4 ·
Oofda- that's not good news. In over a decade, the only maintenance was ONE oil change and a battery? Unfortunately, cars that sit that long begin to develop problems from a lack of regular maintenance. At the least, your widowed friend might consider having all the fluids changed, or dropping the price slightly to allow the next buyer to perform this. Hopefully, the tires are not flat-spotted, as that can be a deal killer on a test drive.

KBB has that ZR pegged at $12.5K and I'd say that's about right. Summer is a good time to sell on CL or whatever forum you put it up on.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.