Looking to sponsor a few Z tech rides! - Nissan 350Z Forum, Nissan 370Z Tech Forums
User Tag List

LinkBack Thread Tools Search this Thread
#1 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 10:49 AM
Base Member

Mentioned: 0 Post(s)
Tagged: 0 Thread(s)
Quoted: 0 Post(s)
(Thread Starter)
Mods, i'm sorry if this is the wrong section. Figured this was the best place to look for some people with photos of their car who might be into this sort of stuff, but maybe you guys might think of a better place? Move/delete if you wish

NOW~ CiNcity Designs is looking to sponsor 20-30 cars by the end of the year. We're not looking for any particular vehicle and it doesn't matter if it's 100% stock or 100% modified. Hell, it doesn't even have to be a car! Post up your boat, plane, RV, raft, big wheel... Post what you got!!! Get creative. That's how we like it. We've even put projectors on the shop Go-Ped scooter for crying out loud!!!!!

What does it take? Simple, all you have to do is take a moment and post up some pictures in our section for people seeking sponsorship. Let us know what you have done to it, shows you attend or CAN attend, and what ever else you think we should know. Like I said, get creative!

For those of you who've already posted pics of your car in the noob section, that does not count. Only postings in the "sponsor me" section will be considered. Sponsorships will be 100%, 50%, 25%, and 15% based on how we feel about what you've posted. Like I said, post up a go kart and make me laugh and you just might be surprised about what you get from me (And it won't be a box filled with poo)

Here is the link to find us. http://www.cincitydesigns.com/phpBB3/index.php
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

#2 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 10:51 AM
Base Member

(Thread Starter)
And steve, I'll Pm you on my boards. Got a quick comment on your lights before I ship them off to you. They look great BTW!!

Sorry for the double post
#3 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 11:00 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Garage
no problem. and this is fine here

2013 370Z w/Sport Package, Midnight Blue
#4 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 11:29 AM

Nic, Thanks for the chance for sponsorship. Made my thread; http://www.cincitydesigns.com/phpBB3/viewt...?f=31&t=494

'03 HRE 350Z TT Sold
'12 Forgeline G37S Daily
#5 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 11:53 AM

Mentioned: 1 Post(s)
Quoted: 6 Post(s)
Garage
oh yeah, Robert definitely.

2013 370Z w/Sport Package, Midnight Blue
#6 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 12:06 PM
Super Moderator

Cool! I'm still debating on going to the HIN at the end of the month here in Minneapolis, so that might be an idea for getting the name out as far as sponsorship goes.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin
#7 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 12:24 PM
Base Member

(Thread Starter)
We've been debating on if we should go to Minneapolis or not? It's one of our closest shows, but we have a lot of projectors going on right now so... It be cool to have some cars there representing, but I think HIN Miami is going to be out goal for a BIG event. Going to try to have 4-5 sponsored booth cars!
#8 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 12:47 PM
Super Moderator

I figured Chicago would be closer to you guys. I've heard the Chicago show is pretty big. I believe Minneapolis is in it's second or third year for HIN. It's got potential for growth and lots of business.

"Sometimes I think the surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that none of it has tried to contact us." - Calvin
#9 (permalink) Old 09-12-2008, 01:13 PM
Enthusiast Member

Send a message via MSN to garym396 Send a message via Yahoo to garym396
Hmmm,
Sounds like a good deal for both parties.

Do you have many people from the NW (Seattle-Portland) area that are interested?

I'll get some pics, but does it matter if I have the 350Z-Tech stickers on both of the back windows?

2006 Touring with A/T - Altered Atmosphere Angled Plenum Spacer, UTEC w/proffesional tune, Short-ram intake, HiFlow Cats, ZEX 150hp shot with ALL the safety bells and whistles - On Bottle - 339whp / 372wtq. NA with UTEC tune - 248whp / 223wtq / Stock - 213whp.
#10 (permalink) Old 09-15-2008, 10:28 PM
Base Member

(Thread Starter)
Nope, doesn't matter what you have on your car! Post it up if you haven't already.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement