Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

Nissan 350z HR 2007 Manual 57k - Ohio

5K views 1 reply 2 participants last post by  hsg727 
#1 ·
I am selling my 2007 Nissan 350Z Touring 6 speed manual with only ~57K miles. Clean carfax.
This car has been treated by me and the previous owners very well, no any type of mechanical issue, it runs and drives great, and it is in great shape as well.

I am the 3rd (adult) owner and all the maintenance has been properly done by either me or the Nissan dealership. I bough this car on February 2014 and now it is time to sell, unfortunately the family's priorities have changed. The touring model is equipped with Bose Premium Sound System 6 disc CD, Cruise Control, Heated Leather seats, Dual Airbags and alloy wheels.

All the maintenance done is reported below:

- 4 brand new pirelli all season at 47k (>$800)
- Washable K&N air filter (~$100), no need to buy a new air filter in forever, just wash this one!
- Service belt replaced at ~52k miles
- Oil and Oil filter replaced every 3-5k miles with Castrol EDGE 5W-30 Synthetic

Few mods are reported below:
- clucth pedal RJM performance (>$300), as well known the OEM clutch pedal is very bad
- OEM spoiler (>$200)

Cosmetic issues:
- The wheel, taken from the other 350z that I had, have a couple of scratches. Nothing bad at all.
- On the right side of the hood there is a very little dent done recently by someone at a parking lot (as shown in the pic).

Included in this price I will give OEM 2 Pieces (SET) trunk hatch lift supports and a K&N oil filter

Asking a fair price of $14k

all the pics can be see at

http://columbus.craigslist.org/cto/5481931599.html

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.