Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

07 G35 coupe 6MT

3K views 15 replies 7 participants last post by  tweeks 
#1 ·
Anyone in here have an 07? Just want to know if there are any quirky things you had with yours?

#3 ·
I'm also curious regarding the performance of the 07 Coupe.
I guess I will be finding out. Ours is on order. I had a Z and did some mods to it. Nothin big. Not looking for performance this time. Lets say just a little incentive to make a girl smile and work her a$$ off. Comfort food as I was told.

#4 ·
I guess I will be finding out. Ours is on order. I had a Z and did some mods to it. Nothin big. Not looking for performance this time. Lets say just a little incentive to make a girl smile and work her a$$ off. Comfort food as I was told.

A member over at the evil site ran a 13.5 with a bad 60 in his new 07. Dyno stock puts it around 259ish. So far from what I've seen, the new HR is very impressive in build, performance, output, and potential out of the box compared to the DE.

#5 ·
A member over at the evil site ran a 13.5 with a bad 60 in his new 07. Dyno stock puts it around 259ish. So far from what I've seen, the new HR is very impressive in build, performance, output, and potential out of the box compared to the DE.
Thanks. Mine will be just hanging out in my garage for a bit. I will post up pic's when she comes in. Can't wait to met her.

#7 ·
The 07 G Coupe does not have the HR engine.

Oops!! Sorry I can't read...for some reason I though this thread was about the 07 350Z...lol...too early in the morning.

Edit: but I'm sure the number increase should carry over to the G35 if they get the new HR, unless they are going with the detuned higher displacement GT-R engine later.

#8 ·
My new baby is on her way.....Got this this evening. Can't wait to meet her. :shiftdrive:

Good Morning Kevin!

In regards to your 2007 G35 Coupe. Let me introduce myself, my name is Angel Bucy. I am here to make your car buying experience as easy and convenient as possible for you. Here at Infiniti we strive for customer satisfaction, and really try to make you feel special. We don't want you to have that "normal" car buying experience. So if there is any questions or concerns you have, please just let me know.

Have a great day,

Angel Bucy

Tam,

All taken care of. Enjoy and be strong. 17 hrs and a wake up and I'll be there. Smile sweetie.

K

#10 ·
Seems someone has pulled a fast one and my G will be here by the end of next week. All I can say is a fast man is driven by a woman in a fast car. Now lets :doh: see it get up my driveway. That's gonna take some skill. Snow and ice I think FTW.

#13 ·
2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe
Technical Specifications Features and Options

Source of Production: Nissan Shantai Co., Ltd.

Assembly Plant Location: Tochigi, Japan
Mechanical EngineType VQ35DE DOHC 24-valve<div align="center">
[/quote]

Thanks I kinda figured, The magazine says plans for the vq37 is coming in the FUTURE for the g35 after the gtr is released.

#14 ·
Isnt the vq37hr going to be put into the g35? I read it in road and track mag.

2007 Infiniti G35 Coupe
Technical Specifications Features and Options

Source of Production: Nissan Shantai Co., Ltd.

Assembly Plant Location: Tochigi, Japan

Mechanical EngineType VQ35DE DOHC 24-valve

After I log off last nite,I picked up my Car&Driver Apr.07 issue,P.38.

Unlike the sedan,the coupe will get an enlarged "3.7"-liter version of the sedan's 3.5-liter V-6.We expect the larger V-6 will make at least 320 horsepower.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.