Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

Loving my Z

4K views 5 replies 2 participants last post by  dkmura 
#1 ·
I've mostly been a lurker on the site. This is definitely a resource I will use for future mods :grin: I have a 2008 magnetic black pearl Z. It's a touring manual (no other way to drive this wonderful car imo.) The only aftermarket parts right now are Brembo brakes and Konig Deceptions (blue). I plan to add an intake, exhaust, spoiler, black headlights and taillights, and other small visuals and audio system parts. I might look into a body kit, but that seems like a lot of work. Anyways, looking forward to being a part of the Z community. :thumbsup:

#3 ·
Well, I'm in a small town with tons of back roads, so almost any road around will do, but the mountain nearby is pretty fun to drive. Plenty of twisties and just an overall fun road to drive. I live almost at the base though, so the fun doesn't last long...about an hour in all to go up, stop by a Sonic or ice cream shop, and drive back down.

#5 ·
Yes, I actually live right across the highway from the plant. They build VQ and just now started building the VK there. A fairly new Infiniti plant is right next to it and I'm not sure what they build. There are quite a few 370 NISMOs and GTRs running around the area-I see one GTR and 2 370s on my daily commute. It is kind of cool to see them because my family is a Nissan family as we have a Murano, a 240, and my 350z. We've had every model besides a GTR, Titan, 200, or Silvia, so of course my car was going to be a Z.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.