Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

kinetix ssv manifold for sale

7K views 7 replies 4 participants last post by  ch1215g 
#1 · (Edited)
kinetix newest velocity ssv replacement intake manifold for sale

For sale I have a used kinetix velocity ssv manifold newest version,it replaced the old one,i hate to sell this beautiful thing,but everyone knows times are tough,im definantly going to get this again later on when things pick up,but for now I need to sell it.
Location. Southern.Cali.91702, price $640,was used on a NA Zmotor,sounds great,Looks great,definantly more top end,car feels like crap now without it installed.
The only thing you ll need is the gasket that goes to the intake manifold collector,unsure if you can use the stock gasket.

Fastest way to contact by email... Patheonx@hotmail.com
Local pickup only,not willing to ship ,need it gone ASAP
If u need help installing it I can help you out,its extremely easy,its.just that the stock intake manifold has too many bolts!!also allows you to change your spark plugs alot easier now because of the room you will have.
Thanks

Attachments

See less See more
#2 ·
Suggestion? Post a pic of it on your car or next to it or something. Anything to assure the potential buyer that it's really yours. :cheers:

#5 ·
Another suggestion - don't rule out shipping; you are ruling out 99% of the possible market.....It isn't that large of a piece.

#8 ·
what did you sell it for?

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.