Nissan 350Z / 370Z Tech Forums banner

ATI procharger UTEC Injectors

3K views 4 replies 3 participants last post by  bmedfo1 
#1 ·
I just finished installing my ATI Procharger. I decided to go with the UTEC instead of the DFMU that comes with the kit. I do not want to buy new injectors. does anyone know if with a 255 pump and the UTEC if the stock injectors will be able to handle the 7LP of boost. I intend to do more modification later on, I would not even mind lowering my rev limiter 1k so that I don’t have to replace them at this time.

Also if anyone running a supercharger has a UTEC map and wanted to share it that would help me out a lot for a starting point.

Thanks,
Brad

#3 ·
^^ listen to the man!!!

Ya but Jay is right (O man you finally got your name back to Jay'Z!!!! YAAY!) anyway, you will need to run bigger injectors, I'm sure someone can say "I've done it", but when it comes down to it, as you said you were gonna do more mods which may really compromise your engine (depending on what you actually get). I would change them out to bigger injectors just so I don't have the worry and doubt in the back of my mind.

#4 ·
Thanks Devari, but not only that you will want to upgrade pulley or psi in the future and need to upgrade injectors anyways.. Trust me, you don't want to waste money on injectors 2 or 3x and selling old injectors losing money on each sale. Also, when I had the 7psi or 9psi pulley I ran out of fuel fast with 440cc injectors!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.